Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Get ready for the outdoors with the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Cayucos sandal with Posted support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the Cayucos sandal has a full grain leather upper with three adjustable straps and a customized midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA midsole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Full grain leather upper is long lasting.
- Three adjustable hook and loop straps for easy adjustment and a perfect fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Dual-Density EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Customized midsole; an ABEO B.I.O.system® exclusive, helps perfectly fit your foot type.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I bought these for my boyfriend -- he immediately wore them. He said they are very comfortable and great to walk on. I am very pleased and happy that he is enjoying them. Thanks again Walking Company. You Rock!!!
Best Sandals Ever
I've had these sandals for a year now, but I just returned from two weeks in Europe wearing my ABEOs on a daily basis walking around towns. I have to say my feet never got tired or became painful. They provided great arch support and comfort after hours of walking. In the hot weather, the sole of my feet did become sweaty, but then Im sure no sandals would prevent this. All in all, they are the best sandals I have ever owned. I only wish the summer is longer so I can wear them more.
Bought these sandals for my significant other, who has foot pain/problems and has been stuburn to try new things even though they might help. I took the chance, bought them and he has been wearing them, and LIKES them!!! --Thanks
Great for your feet.
My husbands feet hurt alot when walking but these really help. They give support in all the right places.
Happy again with our purchase at The Walking Company. When you get to your senior years you need a shoe with great support and excellent fit. We feel we get both with our shoe purchases from The Walking Company. Thank you.