Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with neutral support combines casual style and comfort. The Brynn features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck and grain textured leather upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock and is slip resistant.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BW052N STONE
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Cute and comfy! Good for wide feet because the straps are adjustable.
When will stock be replenished? I need these shoes!
Best comfortable shoe ever. I’ve had the Brynn in black size 8 medium for seven years. I need a new pair. When will they be back in stock???
I wud like to clarify all those who are commenting on the N in ABEO shoes. N is not for narrow! If you read about the footbed of the ABEO shoe ( google) u will see N is for Neutral footbed. There are 3 footbeds u can choose from when u buy ABEO shoes. If u physically can vissit a store in prson u will be educated on the ABEO shoes. I wear a metersaral foorbed......I wud not benefit from a N footbed which once again stands for NEUTRAL not NARROW. Please be advised......the more u know.
Bring Back NARROW width shoes
I have 4 pair of ABEO shoes. They are so comfortable. I bought them several years ago when Narrows were possible to buy. I need to update my shoe wardrobe and I must have narrow widths. I thought I found the perfect store for my feet. What happened - no more Narrow widths?
These sandals are very comfortable but bring back narrow widths!!!