Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with metatarsal support combines casual style and comfort. The Brynn features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Nubuck and grain textured leather upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Straps too long for the shoe size
This is a cute shoe, and I think would be comfortable if the straps weren't way too long, putting the velcro in the wrong place. I ordered the same size I do in all my Abeo shoes, as I have multiple different pairs of both sandals and tennis shoes. On this shoe, the velcro can only be attached by about 10-15% if you have the straps placed where they should be. I haven't decided if I am going to return them, or see if I can hot glue some additional velcro on the straps because I really like the pewter color and it goes with everything. I've measured a different pair of Abeo sandals in the same size, and putting the straps velcro in place as designed they are an entire inch longer than my other pair, leaving a gap so large you may as well not have a strap at all on the back ankle. I thought I received a defective pair, but I now see another reviewer has the same issue. If you have extra wide or chubby feet especially in the heel, these may be great for you. I have medium width feet so it's not a good fit. I would say size down, but then the shoe footbed itself would be too small.
Best sandal ever!
I have problem feet, a bunion on one foot and recent foot surgery on the other. These are the only sandal I can wear.i walked all over Chicago last week and had no issues. I love the blue and am now thinking of ordering the pewter. They will be great for my upcoming cruise!
The colors are unattractive. However, the worse thing is the design as the velcro does not line up so you cannot fit them to your foot . It only attaches using 25% of the velcro. You need to cut a full inch off the body of all the straps to make the velco line up and attach as it should. When the leather stretches, and it wil,l you will be forced to wear them so lose they will fall off. HUGE design flaw. The generous score is because I never wore them so cannot judge on that.
Brynn Metatarsal superb!
I have PTTD, and have searched for shoes, and orthotics for 17 months. Since 8/23/21 I've been in PT finally having a DX for treatment, and find these are superb with the metatarsal support so that I can walk without my custom Foot Levelor orthotics which have metatarsal support for the 3 lost arches. I lost all 3 arches in 2016, and find it is impossible to obtain metatarsal foot support in othortics or shoes. Thank you for these shoes! While I normally order W10.5 I ordered these in W11, and wont' regret the choice as half sizes aren't an option. A wonderful supportive shoe for my very fussy feet! Connie
Beautiful blue, but...
I really want to like these because the color is beautiful and I wanted flats, however, they lack arch support and the foot bed lacks the cushion I need.