Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bryce sandal with neutral support is a warm weather must-have. The Bryce features a full grain leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop instep strap, and a shock-absorbing footbed that contours the foot. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ , and keep feet healthy and comfortable all day long.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Natural cork and PU midsole is shock absorbent and molds to the foot for a unique fit.
- Leather-lined interior provides breathable comfort and helps maintain shape.
- Suede-lined footbed for softness and moisture control.
- Rubber and EVA outsole provides durable traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¾ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
My favorite shoes!!
I have had two pair of these. One is the brown color that is still available and the other is a light tan color. I purchased my brown ones from a store on vacation in Florida. That was in June 2015, I wore those shoes so much because they helped my planters fasciitis. I ordered the second pair within about a year of the first. I had to finally say goodbye to the first pair because I wore the rubber bottom off of them clean down to the cork... that was last year! (2020) Now, I didn’t wear that pair every day, but nearly that for the first year and probably minimum of once a week after that. I wore them inside during the winter because my feet felt better walking on the hardwood floors with them on. They are true to size and i love them! My only complaint is they are pricey and that they NEVER seem to go on sale! PLEASE INCLUDE THEM IN A SALE SOON!!
I absolutely 💯 ♥ these shoes. This brand saved me from having foot surgery!! I walk on the beach frequently and these shoes rock!! Just don't get the cork part wet too often. The walking company does make a cork sealer though. 😃
Sturdy, easy to walk in sandals. Would love to have these sandals in cognac color. Thanks abeo!
Best sandals I’ve tried. Wish the colors (red, yellow, blue, nude) would return. Tried calling customer service - they know nothing! The cork bottom is incredibly comfortable and I need the toe post (strap) so this was really my only option. Please bring back the colors. Who wants black or brown in the summer in Florida!!!
Front tapers too much - big toe over the edge
I love Abeo and have 5 pairs of various styles. The 8.5 is true to size and they are always comfortable. However, this sandal is tapered too much in the toe and my big toe is off the edge of the shoe. The length is the same as all the other 8.5, and my heel is in a good spot, just a bit too much toe over the edge slippage for me. It is too bad, they were cute and comfortable, but I find that toe spillage annoying. I don't have wide feet either.