Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bryce sandal with neutral support is a warm weather must-have. The Bryce features a full grain leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop instep strap, and a shock-absorbing footbed that contours the foot. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ , and keep feet healthy and comfortable all day long.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Natural cork and PU midsole is shock absorbent and molds to the foot for a unique fit.
- Leather-lined interior provides breathable comfort and helps maintain shape.
- Suede-lined footbed for softness and moisture control.
- Rubber and EVA outsole provides durable traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¾ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Please bring back!
Please don’t discontinue! Please bring back! I’ve been checking for over a year for my sold out size in any color. They’re my favorite sandals. I’ve worn out 4 pairs.
Love, Love, Love the Bryce Metatarsal and Neutral Sandals
I am reading that these sandals have been discontinued. I sure hope this is a mistake. Please don’t discontinue. They are so comfy and are so in style. My favorite sandal. Have worn them for many years. Hope I can buy them again soon. Thanks Abeo!
I have worn this show for 7 years and went to The Walking Company to order my sandal as I do every six months to find this sandal has been discontinued! I am so saddened to hear this - such a great sandal made very well and worth the investment. I got many different customer service responses - such as check back then after 2 months of reaching out what I feared the sandal is discontinued! Sad about this!
High arches prefer metatarsal Bryce but love them in neutral too
I have very high arches, as in nothing touches the Walking Co. foot scanner pad between my balls of feet and heels. I NEED arch support. I started wearing Abeo Bryce neutral, loved them and tried the metatarsal version after a year of loving the style, fit and arch support. They do feel a bit better. But on sale, I'll happily stock up on neutrals because they are a go-to, wear-all-day sandal, chic enough to wear going out, casual enough to wear grocery shopping. Abeo has mixed style sense, imo, some timeless classics and other not-so-much. But Bryce is a classic! The quality lasts for years of heavy wear. Never discontinue these sandals, Abeo, I beg you!
Want to love them
These look like very comfy and stylish sandals. I ordered these and Balboa flip flops. I got the balboas and love them. The Bryce sandals have shown “shipped” status since June 9th but they haven’t been picked up by fedex. Customer service won’t cancel the order or re-send them.