Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Britta sandal with neutral support features adjustable forefoot in soft leather. With an ankle hook and loop strap for adjustability. Digitally fit your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper.
- Soft microsuede footbed.
- Extra strength hook and loop closure allow for a just-right fit.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: 1/2 inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Wide toe box, narrow everywhere else
I do not have a wide foot, in fact my feet are on the narrow side. But the bulk of this shoe is very narrow, so much so that my foot hangs well over the inner edge of the shoe, cutting into the bottom of my foot. I love the wide toe box, the material is buttery soft, and the look of the shoe is cute - but it really has an odd fit and I can't see it working for anyone with a normal width foot.
I like a simple sandal, timeless and this sandal fits the bill. It's cute and very comfortable. I am very picky with shoes and how they fit. These fit perfectly. I have no problem with the toe space or ankle and can walk miles in them. I personally like the Velcro as they are quick and easy to wear. I now want them in every color. Happy to say, I'm very pleased!
Don't like the velcro closures because they will lose functionality over time. Both the strap over the toes and around the ankle are velcro. I prefer buckle closures around ankle for security. Also the size 9 is a little small in length where my toes hang over the edge. I don't have this issue with other shoes. I took a picture, but it didn't give an option to attach a pic to this review. Really liked the 'black Leo' (animal print style) in-person. Quite cute.
Ankle strap is a problem
These shoes are attractive in person but the ankle strap only has a small piece of velcro on it, so it is not actually adjustable. It didn't remotely fit my average-sized ankle, but maybe it's better in smaller size (I wear size 10). Very disappointed.