Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Braelyn sandal with metatarsal support features criss-cross forefoot and instep straps which are asymmetric on the foot in a soft combination of leathers. Closed heel for comfort and fit. With a heel zipper closure and ankle hook and loop strap for adjustability. Digitally fit your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper.
- Zipper closure.
- Soft microsuede or cork-wrapped footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: 1/2 inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Love Abeos, just not these.
I wear either 8.5 Meta. or 9 Meta and love Abeo support for my sky-high arches. My feet are average (B) width. I ordered this elegant style in 9 meta but it has just one adjustable strap at the ankle. The others were much, much too loose. The 8.5 footbed would've been a better fit lengthwise but I didn't want loose straps so had to return. I am glad Abeos are getting more stylish but maybe make more straps adjustable in sandals.