Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic. Soak up the sun in customized comfort and style from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bobbie sandal with neutral support. The strappy leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Soft nappa leather and printed leather upper.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop strap for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Bought these just prior to our vacation. The ABEO brand was suggested by my podiatrist. Knowing we were going to be doing a lot of walking, I wanted to make sure I had a good shoe. I was amazed at the comfort of these sandals! Walked miles and all day in Seattle with these sandals and my feet didn’t hurt once! Love them!
Love Them, But........
I received these sandals yesterday. When I opened the box I was a little disappointed because they aren't white, as pictured. They are an off-white and tan color. I tried them on and they felt comfortable. I wore them to work today and I have to say that I am very happy with them. They are extremely comfortable and the fit is perfect. They have great arch support! I'm happy with the color, too, even though they aren't the exact color pictured. I would definitely order them again in other colors.
No more taping orthodics to sandals
I bought these as well as another pair, with the built in arch support for my super-flat feet. These just mesh with the bottom of however your foot is. Your foot sinks in and finds it's spot. When I use to tape in my orthodic it would be too thick and my foot was squished. This is the perfectly arched sandal, and I am elated I have 2 different pair, from WALKING COMPANY, for the summer. Thank you very much for being mindful of a comfortable sandals for those of us requiring a pronounced arch.
I wear this shoe where there is walking involved. It is so comfortable. I had no plantar fasciitis pain even after walking for the whole day.
Mostly comfy, some so-so flaws
I paid about $60 for this pair and it was my first time trying ABEO b.i.o. The Bobbie Neutral is comfortable for my wide feet (due to bunions) and the straps look nice. The straps are all fully adjustable so that's great. However, there are some flaws. First, the foot pad is a comfortable suede, but the suede can easily scuff up and it's hard to remove them. On my first or second time wearing them, I already scuffed the corner of the shoes on the foot bed. Second, I don't know if this is a ABEO b.i.o thing, but the inner middle part of the shoes are raised, so after some walking, it can feel awkward on the feet. There's no way you would know about this feature of the shoes without trying them on. Someone else mentioned an allergic reaction to the straps -- my skin is never reactive so I didn't have that issue. If I were to do it again, I probably wouldn't pay $60 for these shoes. Better than nothing (compared to regular sandals), but could use a design tweak. Ordered my regular 7.5 and they fit great.