Look and feel your best in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Biana sandal with metatarsal support. This strappy leather, block heel sandal will be an instant favorite for warm weather looks. Enjoy the incredible, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system digitally fit to your foot type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather upper with textured accents for added interest.
- Adjustable buckled strap for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Cork and rubber midsole contours the foot over time for ultimate comfort.
- Heel Height: 3½ inches with a 1 inch platform in the front
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Comfy and cute
I love these except they are hard to get on. I wish they had a Velcro clasp.
Cute shoe but...
These shoes are not comfortable at all. They are so cute but are so heavy and my feet were killing me after wearing 2 hours. I could not return so had to give away.
The ankle strap rubs and makes these shoes very uncomfortable
Ankle strap buckle rubbed in my skin I bought these for comfort and they did not fulfill that need
They are very comfortable
I have plantar fisciitis and in these shoes my heel hardly hurts at all! I can wear them for a few hours without a problem.
I really wanted to like this shoe
I really wanted to keep these sandals. They are cute and were comfortable on my feet EXCEPT the ankle strap was too high making the buckle dig into my ankle itself bruising it. I brought these with me to work twice to wear during the day at my office. Each time the ankle strap dug into my ankle and left a bruise so that I had to wear flats the next day. Bummer. I also thought that the clasp on the shoe was a bit difficult to reach and do/undo.