Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic. Perfect for warmer temperatures, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Benefit sandal with metatarsal support will be a seasonal favorite. The double strap upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather or synthetic leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop instep strap across the inner arch of the foot (navicular area) for a more secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Microsuede or cork footbed treated with Aegis® for odor and stain control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Favorite Abeo shoe
This is my favorite Abeo shoe. I’ve bought many pairs over the last few years in a lot of different colors. Disappointed at the small inventory in metatarsal for the past year. I’ve tried other Abeo flip flops but they aren’t nearly as comfortable. Please bring them back!
The most comfortable shoe for me
This shoe seems to have a softer footbed than the Balboa, and it fits more closely to my narrow foot, so it's safer on stairs. Please restock in black!
Great Comfortable Sandal
I bought both the black and white colors in this sandal. Love the comfort and arch support, as well as overall good looks!
Abeo Benefit -black
I have had to order all different sizes for Abeo shoes. I have, however, this similar shoe in a 7.5 and it fits fine. My normal shoe size is an 8 or 8.5. The black ones arrived and are a 1/4+ inch shorter than a current pair I have. Its very frustrating, bc I couldve ordered an 8 if Id known that. Why cant the sizing be more consistent???
Not an all day travel sandal
These sandals are cute and stylish. I purchased a 7 (which I wear) in posted heel. I have flat feet. They fit like a glove. Any smaller and I would have wanted a 7.5. They are comfortable and have support, but I wouldnt trust them as an all day travel sandal maybe just a few hours.