Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
With an adjustable heel strap, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bella sandal with neutral support is the perfect sandal for all different foot types; customize this shoe to fit your foot width. A more casual style for a truly versatile look that can be worn for many different occasions. Digitally fit your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop heel closures strap.
- Soft microsuede or cork-wrapped footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: 1/2 inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I just bought my second pair of Bellas; they are the most comfortable sandals I own. I have multiple pairs of sandals from the Walking Co and like all of them, but these are by far the best. There is a low rating for these because the person said they were too wide; I agree they are wide, but I have medium to wide feet and they fit perfect.
Cute Sandals, but toe straps too wide/long
These sandals are super cute, the footbed is comfy, and they are true-to-size lengthwise, The adjustable heel strap is nice too. BUT the straps across the toes are too wide for my feet, and it causes the shoes to slip when I walk in them. The description says "customize this shoe to fit your foot width" but the straps across the toes are not adjustable. I wish that they were, because I really like these shoes otherwise. But unfortunately I have to return them. They may work better are someone with wide feet.