Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Functional yet stylish, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bea braided T-strap sandal with neutral support will easily become a warm weather favorite! Enjoy a fully adjustable fit with durable hook and loop closures. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a braided T-strap for added interest.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Cork or microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Never received, kept my money
Ordered 2 pair of sandals (different colors) on 5/28/2022. Still have not received. They offered a $20 credit, kept my money and have not provided any updates on the status of my delivery. DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY. FRAUDS.
I thought the color and comfort were great! I bought these to wear in Europe this summer.
Worst pair of Abeo I have ever bought. Been buying my sandals here for 8 years. Cheap thin leather that bends and creases right out of the box. Velcro tried to rip off upon first pulling it open. Returned these immediately. Come on walking co you can do better than this cheap quality for the price. I agree with Nancy, if you close all your stores then offer free returns so we aren’t stuck with cheap quality or sizes that are off.
disappointed on return policy
These sandals run big and I don't really like the way they look. In order to return them I need to pay $10.00 for a return slip. It frustrates me when this happen. I think if you close your stores and there is no way to try these shoes on before you purchase them you should offer returns.
Couldn’t be more perfect for both work and looking nice other times, and for comfort. The Tan Natural is not dark brown as pictured which is a little disappointing.