Functional yet stylish, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bea braided T-strap sandal with metatarsal support will easily become a warm weather favorite! Enjoy a fully adjustable fit with durable hook and loop closures. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with a braided T-strap for added interest.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Cork or microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
fine, but not the best metatarsal support
I've had these sandals for a few years. Upside is that they are lightweight, don't rub on any parts of my feet, don't get stinky, look pretty nice and have held up for four summers being worn maybe 1/4 of the time. But in terms of support, they are lacking. They do not support my arches anywhere near as well as Taos Ziggie sandals I bought at the same time, nor other Dansko sandals I own (Sophies, especially). And they cost more than any of those others. When I wear them for a brisk dog-walk, I can really feel the pavement pounding under my heel -- so I wouldn't recommend for plantar fascitis, either. At the sale price, they're a good deal. For $120 -- not.
I have these sandals in tan and brown. I like them so much that I have just ordered them in blue. My feet are in bad shape, yet these sandals are very comfortable (and stylish too).
Great but not in cork
I got mine last year and loved them the first couple of months. They are super comfy and supportive. I got the tan metatarsal with the cork bottoms. The problem was with the cork. After a couple of months of reasonable use the cork split apart at the flex points and then it would open and then close and pinch the skin on my foot as I walked. Super disappointed especially since I paid full price. I do think these would be great with the regular leather bottom though
Comfortable right out of the box!
I bought these to take on a 10-day cruise through the Caribbean, including 6 ports. I wore them all day every day straight out of the box and had no issues. No break-in time needed! My feet were so comfortable and I was so grateful for the metatarsal and arch support.
Stylish, comfortable and supportive
I love this style sandal. It is extremely comfortable and supportive. I can wear it all day and all night! Great sandal for walking comfort too.