The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Balboa sandal with posted support blends casual style, all-day comfort and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal, and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the customized built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Water resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Please continue to make these
This is the only flip flop that I can wear. Please continue to carry posted heel. Otherwise I'll have to wear a full athletic shoe with my orthotic inside the house. Please help us who need this shoe. Is there any way to be contacted if you get size 7.5 back in stock?
Please don’t stop making “Post” sandals!
Please don’t stop making Post sandals…especially the Balboa model. I wear them daily and need some new replacements for the ones I have worn out.
Need more color
I love these and of course I wear a size 9! I noticed that in the neutral and metatarsal you came out with many new colors and sizes. Are you discontinuing the posted footbed? It has been the only thing that is comfortable for my terribly flat feet!
Where is the Post in the new colors?
I love these sandals. They help so much in aligning your feet. I can wear them all day and all year with no problems. I love the new colors, but all I see is the neutral footbed. Please let us know if you plan on making these in the pretty new colors.
The most comfortable sandal I've ever worn. My feet/legs never ache anymore. I can't imagine a better arch support. More colors, please?