Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Balboa sandal with neutral support blends casual style, all-day comfort, and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal, and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the customized built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock, and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I have bought these sandals over and over in the past but this last purchase the quality went away! I wore them as I always had and they feel apart within the year. I don't know if they changed where they were made it what happened but very disappointing for this price
Cute, Comfy, Long-wearing
I've had sooo many pairs of these thru-out the years. Not a day goes by that I'm not wearing a pair at some point. Mine have always held-up well - and I'm pretty rough on them via yard work, getting wet, leaving outside. I keep my newer ones for "going out", and retire the older ones for "chores". Have had only one pulled toe-strap, and honestly, it was just due time. Providing the quality remains consistent, I'll continue to purchase these - super comfortable, cute, and they go with everything.
I've had 8 pairs and so comfortable but 3 sandals have pulled apart by the piece between the toes. They are expensive and I don't feel this should happen. I've taken them to a shoe repair store to get fixed which they can but there is a charge and my time for doing it. It's happened to the balboa colored ones. Otherwise I love them.
Awesome for Neuroma
Have 2 pair of these in different shades. Allows me to were slip on flip flops without an arch insert. Love these for my nerve condition.