Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Balboa sandal with metatarsal support blends casual style, all-day comfort, and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal, and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit your foot, enjoy the customized built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock, and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Not the same shoe :(
Purchased my first pair of the Balboa Metatarsal flip flops 3.5 years ago at a store in a local mall - heaven - support & cushion for my ex dancer persnickety feet!! I wanted to purchase 2 pair alas the store only had the one pair in my size (8.5). I asked them to call other stores, no available. I went home and did an online search ... nothing!! I even kept calling ABEO directly to inquire if the style was being discontinued and, if not, when it would be back in stock. Finally, this April the ABEO website showed that Balboa Metatarsal 8.5 was in stock and in almost all the colors - yipee - I ordered 2 pair and anxiously awaited for them to arrive .... well they arrived and THEY ARE NOT THE SAME SHOE ... the cloud like cushion sole with the visible metatarsal pad is none existent, it has been replaced with a HARD molded plastic sole, do not feel the same metatarsal support, and there is a suede like foot bed which I find annoying. Back they go - and now I begin a new search for my perfect flip flop sandal.
Why no big sizes
Very disappointed that the metatarsals are not available in size 12, although neutral is. Having a bigger foot size doesn't mean you don't need more support
Ease of payment
All of my shoes are ABEO. They are exceptionally comfortable and they compensate for all of my foot problems. The metatarsal support is a life saver for me! I just wish you had PayPal as a payment option. Please add PayPal to your payment options. Thank you.
Please make a version that has slide straps for those of us...
Great materials and comfy except...many of us, me included, don't wear flip flop style with something between our toes.. Bring back Abeo Loma Slides Sandals
will these EVER be back in sizes?
Metatarsal is a great flip flop - will you have ever sizes again? So tired of getting emails touting these flip flops only to find you still don't have any sizes and haven't for over a year. Will have to move on to another brand. I've sent an email requesting feedback but to no avail. :(