Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Avalon sandal with metatarsal support blends casual style, "all-day" comfort and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Custom fit polyurethane midsole with EVA insert for a sandal that offers true support and comfort you can wear all day long.
- Full-grain leather uppers prevent blisters, control moisture, and allow breathable comfort.
- Slip-resistant channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- B.I.O.system technology supports your feet and aligns your body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock, and stress on joints.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Film on the footbed
I've had a pair of Abeo's for years. Saved my back on a long trip. I just bought these and am returning them. There is some weird film on the footbed that comes on my feet even after a few seconds of wearing. I started slipping on our hardwood floors almost immediately.
First time purchase Obeo brand
First time I purchased Obeo brand sandal Size 8.5 M. They are very comfortable. The price is cheaper than Rainbow and Olukai. The quality is superior. I have no bad things to say about these sandals.
Sizing is off!
I love abeo shoes and sandals. I normally wear 8.5 in shoes and an 8 in sandals. I ordered the 8 and they are HUGE! I am disappointed in Abeo’s inconsistent sizing. I bought these on clearance so it wouldn’t be worthwhile to send them back and pay for shipping and restocking fees.
I experience a lot of pain without proper arch support. These slippers provide exactly what I need. No more hip pain! The longer you wear them, the better they form to your feet. I also notice even wear on the tread. That means I'm correctly supported. It also means that the slippers last longer. Expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Hard to Find Custom Fit Sandals
Good product. Comfy, sturdy, looks good and has good support.