Indulge in luxe comfort with the women?s ABEO B.I.O.system® Aurora slide with neutral support. The soft sheepskin upper features a cozy shearling collar matched with moisture-wicking shearling lining for ultimate comfort and relaxation. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Premium water resistant twin-faced shearling upper with a plush genuine shearling collar for added comfort.
- Breathable shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture.
- Rubber outsole can be worn indoors or out.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet, and reduces shock and stress on joints.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Bring back in stock!
Love these, I got a pair for myself and they are phenomenally supportive as well as comfortable. Hands down my favorite slipper ever. I recently tried to order another pair as a gift and the order was unfortunately cancelled by TWC. Not sure why this style is hardly ever in stock, but I wish it was so I could buy more pairs!
Needs a bit of a heel cup
I am trying to like these, as I have converted all my summer sandals to Abeo, and use orthotics in winter. They are comfortable only if I cram my toes into the toe area so they will stay on. Just a little heel cup would be very helpful. These are flat as a board at the heel.
I love these slippers but I believe you will need to order one size up because they are so tight in the toebox I received mine and One foot fits fine but one foot hangs off the end because it seems a little wider than the slipper wanted to exchange but my next size was sold out
My feet are in love
My slippers arrived 2 days ago. My feet are simply in love with these slippers!! It corrected my morning back problem. The arch support is great! My feet are comfy, cozy and warm. Thank you Abeo for making a great slipper.
Warm but a little heavy
These slippers are toasty warm and I keep them by my bed for when I get up at night or in the morning. The arch support is great. Only drawback- they tend to be a little heavier than slippers without the support. But since the plantar fasciitis hurts more after being in bed, it is worth it!