Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.Experience ultimate comfort every step of the way in the men's ABEO B.I.O.system® Anacapa sandal with metatarsal support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the Anacapa sandal has a water-resistant upper with stretch elastic lacing, adjustable heel strap, and a customized midsole for ultimate comfort. The nubuck footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, a dual-density EVA midsole, and channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Water and stain resistant upper made from nubuck and lycra, creating an ultra-soft and supple sandal.
- Adjustable elastic lacing on vamp for easy adjustment and a perfect fit.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable heel strap.
- Nubuck footbed with Aegis® microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Dual-Density EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Customized midsole; an ABEO B.I.O.system® exclusive, helps perfectly fit your foot type.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- M629M BROWN
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Very uncomfortable and not durable
I bought these for my trip to Greece the straps hurt my feet and caused blisters. I tried adjusting the straps but nothing helped. They also are wearing out after one month of wearing. I do not recommend these to anyone.
I wear these sandals a lot and can walk longer in them than most sandals.
This is my second pair
When my ABEO Anacapa sandals wore out after several years and a lot of miles, I went back to the Walking Store to replace. Since they didnt have this model in the store, they took the size and model directly from the old sandals. They had the new sandals sent to my home. They appeared as advertised and fit just like the old ones. The soles on the new sandals are quickly conforming to my feet and Im a happy camper.
I had keens and these seem to be doing as good. ..............................................................................................
Got these for my college aged sons, and they both like theirs, West often, and say how comfortable the shoes are. One son were his almost daily and they are holding up well.