Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Alea sandal with neutral support offers the all-day comfort of a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Polyurethane midsole supports feet.
- Custom 3D fit footbed for optimal support and balanced weight distribution.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Most Comfortable, Longest Lasting Shoe
These are the most comfortable, longest lasting shoe I've ever owned. I wear them almost every day and I've had them 5 years. I originally purchased them because I had pain in my heal when I walked and they immediately stopped the pain when I wore them. These are my favorite shoes to wear whenever I leave my house and I wish I could wear them to work!
There good and comfortable i have two pairs but they stretch out quickly though for that price
I own many pairs of the Abeo Alea Neutral and have heard that this style is discontinued, thus the lack of colors. Being a petite person with petite feet, the Alea was a perfect fit while the Abeo Balboa had too big straps to look good on smaller feet. Please bring back the Alea in more colors than offered.
Disappointed in current color choices
I have the Alea Neutral in a couple colors and love them. I think they are stylish and supportive. I wear them pretty much all summer with shorts, capris, dresses. I am disappointed that they are now offered in so few colors and especially the white which I consider a pretty basic color. None of the colors compliment tan/brown anymore other that the gold which appears to be on its way out. I hope they become available in more colors. I believe they must be a pretty popular selection for Walking Company customers.
I can wear these all day, They are so comfortable, Your feet will Thank you. If you have planter Fasciitis get these.