Take on your exercise regimen with ultimate performance comfort from the women’s ABEO Sydney. This running shoe utilizes channeled air chambers to create controlled air compression, responding to movement by providing cushioned impact absorption. The breathable mesh and synthetic upper delivers lightweight comfort, while the durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction and stability on varied terrain. The Sydney also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper.
- Reflectors for visibility during low light hours of the day.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- EVA compression molded midsole with posted medial and arch support for shock-absorption and cushioning.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- VSW1109 GREY-LIME
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Great shoe , comfortable and did not need broken in . I always buy ABEO cause I have planters fasciitis and they are the only shoe that helps !
Love this shoe. I have arthritis in the top of my feet. This shoe provides me the support that I need while walking. And it looks good!
Way too narrow for my feet.
This shoe was so narrow that I gave them to my daughter
Too small, too narrow, non-returnable
I've had other Abeos that were a magically perfect fit. Made the mistake of ordering these online and they werent true to size. Since they were on sale, they were non-returnable. So, I was out over $60 for shoes that didnt fit.
These are very comfortable
I am happy with the shoes and the comfort that they are. I did get the metatarsal insole because that is what my doctor recommended for me.