Stay swift on your feet with the men’s ABEO Speedy running shoe. This athletic style utilizes channeled air chambers to create controlled air compression, responding to movement by providing cushioned impact absorption. The breathable mesh and synthetic upper delivers lightweight comfort, while the durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction and stability. The Speedy also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added support.
- Reflectors for visibility during low light hours of the day.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- EVA compression molded midsole with posted medial and arch support for shock-absorption and cushioning.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Not for exercise
after wearing all day five or 6 times (no problems), I went on an walk through the park and had sore heel & the Shoe's are very slippery i feel after stepping in a puddle of water at the park the shoes has no traction, not for exercise
Like the fit
My first pair of Abeo shoes and they look nice on and the fit is good too.
Excellent choice .. very comfortable.. light weight .. I will definitely buy another one
Everything I already rated. I always buy my comfortable sneakers at the Walking Co.
Best pair of walking shoes ever
I purchased these shoes while on vacation. My original walking shoes caused pain and blisters on day one. At the Walking Store, I was measured for shoes and fit for custom insoles by a knowledgeable and friendly assistant. This purchase was worth every penny.