Stay active in the women’s ABEO Sierra. The textile and synthetic leather upper features a traditional lace up closure for a customized fit. The molded Tri-Core EVA midsole offers dynamic air-flow and enhanced cushioning for added support. The Sierra also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Lightly padded tongue for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology enhances air-flow.
- EXO-heel stabilizer on the upper for added support.
- Molded Tri-Core EVA midsole for air-flow and enhanced cushioning.
- Multi-Trek outsole with flared heel absorbs shock and reduces impact.
- Flextrac molded VIBRAM® outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Perfect for me
I have a 9.5 wide in black. These do run small, order a half size larger. However I have tried probably every manufacture that carries wide and these are the only ones that have worked. I've had them for 3 yr and hoping they restock SOON..
Love this style
Please bring back this style. I have the black and want other colors. So very comfortable!!!
These do not fit true to size. I have another ABEO Sneaker that is no longer in production in a size 8 and these Sierra's in a size 8 were WAY TOO SMALL! Order up. Now they 8.5 is out of stock so I am returning these.
I bought these at my saleswoman recommendation. I love the Abeo Speedy and had three pairs but needed new ones. Pamela told me these were the same base as the Speedy. After wearing them for 30 minutes I had to take them off because of the severe knee and hip pain. No other shoes from Abeo have ever bothered me. Because I didn’t keep my receipt and she hadn’t added them to my rewards I’m stuck with a pair of shoes I can’t wear and out over $170.00. Very disappointed in the shoe and service.
They are ok
I have these and ABEO Diamonds, and in terms of long-term, daily exercise comfort, I prefer the Diamonds. I don't think there is enough cushion in the Sierra's.