Tackle every workout in maximum performance comfort with the men’s ABEO Dorian. This running shoe features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints and absorb shock. The Delaney also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable textile and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Lightweight, molded EVA Tri-core midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- Heel Height: ½”
- 10-12mm drop.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I have Abeo Pro with high arches. With the high arch my knee issues almost disappeared. Extremely comfortable but not durable. Hole appeared in the mech 6 months after purchase. Comfort YES durable NO. Use them on Saturays for just getting around in jeans and they are great.
Wanted to love them
On day 1, these were incredible. Some of the best looking, most comfortable walking shoes I've ever worn. But they just don't hold up over time, especially for the price. I haven't even had them for two months and there's already a huge hole in the lining at the heel in one of them. The overall comfort has deteriorated a bit in a way that's difficult to describe. Also, there's some vinyl or similar material on the outside that started peeling within a week of getting them. It hasn't gotten much worse since then, but it speaks to the poor build quality. And the laces feel very thin and weak for the price. I always feel like they're going to break when I pull them tight. I'm giving 3 stars because they're still comfortable and way better looking than most walking shoes. But I'm extremely disappointed with the build quality and how quickly they've deteriorated. I expect to get at least a year out of any quality footwear. Definitely can't recommend these to daily walkers.
Love the style and comfort
Great looking and feeling shoes. My feet are always supported and comfortable with these shoes. At the end of the day they still feel good.