Tackle your workout in total comfort with the women’s ABEO Discovery. This athletic shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking, Vibram® MultiTrek outsole and includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Tri-core injected EVA midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Perfect for me
I love these shoes. Now I am on my second pair of Abeo Discovery shoes, and planned to buy a third pair ... so sad they are not available. Perhaps you can show what models are comparable in function and fit. What is the possibility of comparing newer models to a style that is no longer being produced?
First pair of Walking Company shoes
I bought these online “blind” without having ever been to store or having even heard of ABEO. I got the insert for high arches. I have been pleased with these. I like that they came with 2 sets of laces. I have the black shoes and like the orangish laces. They really pop and go well with accent colors on shoe. I have tendonitis in my right foot but I can wear these without any issues.
all ten hours at work. Supports good posture improved gait
Comfortable all ten hours at work. Supports good posture improved gait
I thought, at first, this shoe would fit me well. I wore them everyday for a few weeks and then got my first corn on a toes...ever. I have to contribute the corn due to the shoe. Anyway, I switched to my ABEO boots and other athletic shoes and the corn is subsiding.
Love this shoes. Perfect for my feet. I use this for my long distance running and have no feet issues.