Tackle your workout in total comfort with the men’s ABEO Dice. This running shoe features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints and absorb shock. The Dice also includes an ABEO 3D³ Core Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for ultimate comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ Core Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for the ultimate support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Tec-Fit helps reduce weight and increase flexibility.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Lightweight, molded EVA Tri-core midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- Heel Height: ½”
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This is my husbands second pair of these sneakers. He finds them very comfortable. His feet do not ache at the end of the day like they do when he wears his other shoes. We definitely recommend them.
very light and confortable
these shoes have very good support at the arch and good grip at the heel for wet surfaces
I bought this for my trip to Italy. I wore it hiking and just everyday for walking. Never had any foot pain or problems. Highly recommend this shoe. I have bunions and flat feet.
Very lightweight and cool temperature - coolest shoes of this type that I've found.
These shoes are the first of this type (closed toe) that I've tried which are truly cool in temperature. They are very light and my feet don't sweat in them like they have in all other tennis shoes. They are good quality, well made.
I brought these and I should have shopped around. Now I am stuck they are not very comfortable for walking shoes