Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Posted Maximum Performance Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. ABEO 3D3 Maximum Performance Orthotics deliver lightweight, breathable and durable comfort to help you perform at your best.
- Breathable and ultra lightweight nitro mesh cover keeps feet cool and dry.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Energy return foam layer is breathable and provides cushioning and bouncy resilience.
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment for moisture and odor control.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 5.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Does the job but overpriced
I bought a Dansko boot but bought this orthotic. I had returned an Abeo shoe for a Dansko but got the 3 level orthotic.It has very rigid support for my flatfoot arches. It is overpriced, but the convenience of purchasing it on the spot is good.
Good insoles although not thick enough support. Overpriced in my opinion.
Just what the Doctor ordered.
I had been having a lot of pain in my ankle, so much that I spent most of my time in the recliner, because I couldn’t stand or walk more than 15-20 minutes without pain. When I finally got in to see my orthopedic, he suggested changing my shoes to a sole with a heel box. I’d already been wearing the Abeo inserts, but now needed more. I first purchased the type of shoe recommended by my Doctor, they worked for my ankle but didn’t give my foot the support it needs. Thankfully, I can return those for a full refund. These inserts are exactly what I need. They give my foot the support it needs, and keeps my heel in alignment. I no longer have pain in my ankle when I walk, as long as I have these shoes on or using this insert.
Helps keep my foot from dropping.
Brings comfort to my foot but I don’t like that it is an extra instead of part of the shoe.
Plantar Fasciitis Relief
Struggled with Plantar Fasciitis for 2 months. The max performance orthotic came with ABEO walking shoes that I purchased. I also received the premium orthotic in another ABEO shoe that I bought at the same time. Both the premium orthotic and the max performance orthotic have worked great for me in clearing up my foot pain. For me, there wasnt a big difference. Really liked them both!!