Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Maximum Performance Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. ABEO 3D3 Maximum Performance Orthotics deliver lightweight, breathable and durable comfort to help you perform at your best.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable and ultra lightweight nitro mesh cover keeps feet cool and dry.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Energy return foam layer is breathable and provides cushioning and bouncy resilience.
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment for moisture and odor control.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 5.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Your staff was excellent. My plantar fasciitis was killing me. Mu foot pain has definitely lessened with your insoles. Nice job! Mark
I’ve been suffering for years with numbness in both feet due to lower back issues. While shopping with my wife we happened upon the Walking Store and at her suggestion we checked it out. The sales associate was very informative and not pushy at all. I purchased an ABEO orthotic metatarsal and pair of shoes. Immediately I experienced foot relief and stability I hadn’t in years. I would definitely recommend the Walking Store to friends and family, you won’t be disappointed.
metatarsal insoles are awesome
These metatarsal insoles perform the best for my feet. They are comfortable and sturdy. My feet no longer pain me because this insole is awesome.
My husband loves these!!
He has really bad problems with his feet and these help him so much. The only problem is he wears them out too fast.
Best orthotics I ever purchased.
Glad I ought them. They have taken pressure off key areas of feet to allow walking for longer periods. Still not 100% but I don’t lame the orthotics but rather my arthritis. Disappointing they’re not available for purchase in Canada.