Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Casual Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for casual everyday use, ABEO 3D3 Casual Orthotics feature a comfortable fit ideal for a variety of footwear styles. Made with technically advanced materials that are durable and long-lasting providing support and cushioning for improved body alignment while tackling daily routines or weekend errands.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking suede-tec top cover with Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight bacteria and odor.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Suede bottom cover prevents movement and slipping while inside shoes.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 4mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This is by far the best insert, so much better & helpful than my medical custom made ones, which costs me $300 per pair; yet I just can't use them, since that material made is very stiff, not comforting to stand on/walk in at all. I have this insert in post too. I have very high arches, which cause my feet collapsing toward each other & downward. Ever since I found these inserts at The Walking Company, I only use their orthotic inserts. I have 4 pairs & will be buying more soon, since they do flatten out over the years. All my orthotics pairs are at least 2 or 3 years old; They're due for replacements.
When I purchased my first insolu from Walking Company in the early 2000s, the foam was about 2 - 3 times thicker. They lasted a decade if not more. I was surprised at how thin the new ones are, but they work.
I decided to try this since my custom orthodic would not fit into my Dansko shoes. Im glad I got them. I actually like them better than the custom orthodic.
I needed more support, not cushioning, in the front of my arch, (the area closest to my toes) and this product has given it to me. I like the firm support this product gives my arches.
Next to in-shoe, best option for support
Easy to slip in and out of different pairs of shoes. Great comfort and necessary support. My orthopedic doctor approves.