Perfect for everyday wear, enjoy the reliable comfort of the women’s ABEO 24/7 Cayley boot. The rich leather upper features a perforated leather instep strap with a hook and loop closure. It also includes an ABEO® 3D3 Core Casual Orthotic ($50 value) custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the ultimate support on the job or around town.
- Full grain leather upper with a medial side zipper for easy on and off wear.
- Adjustable hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Breathable microsuede and polyester fabric lining with foam backing for added comfort.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Includes custom fit ABEO® 3D3 Core Casual Orthotic ($50 value) for the ultimate support.
- Heel Height: 1¼ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
My EVERYday shoe/boot
My summary says it all. I have several pairs of Abeo and Dansko boots and shoes and love almost every pair. At present tho I cannot wear most of them due to a hammertoe which I am having repaired in a few weeks. These boots are the only ones that I have been able to wear comfortably for months because of the roomy toe box! So I wear them all day every day and am thankful they are stylish, practical, and dressy enough for church with nicer slacks since I live in jeans the rest of the time! I cannot afford to not wear good shoes which is why I only shop a few brands! I love these!
The soles are sturdy but the leather is weak
This shoe is still going strong after 3 months of daily wear. However, if looks are a concern for you, I recommend staying away. The toe box of the shoe bent and wrinkled in the first week and has never recovered.
Great for everyday wear
These boots are the most comfortable boots I’ve ever worn. I am a teacher on my feet all day, and these boots feel like shoes. I love them. I highly recommend the ABEO Carley black boots!
Unstable when walking because they are too wide in the ankle
Buy your true size. Not the size you buy because most shoes hurt you feet... I’m a 6 to 6.5 but I’m used to buying 7s because of foot pain. If same goes with you then I recommend you buy the 6
Love this comfortable boot
I stand all day at work and this boot is so comfortable. Wore them so much this winter thinking about ordering another pair for next year.