Take on daily endeavors in total comfort from the women’s ABEO 24/7 Angelica mary jane. This everyday style features a leather upper with an adjustable buckled instep strap and a Suregrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole for ultimate, all-day comfort. The Angelica also includes an ABEO 3D³ Core Casual Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for support on the job or around town.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Leather upper with an adjustable buckled strap for a secure fit.
- Padded collar for added support.
- Breathable polyester fabric with foam back and microsuede lining.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ Core Casual Orthotic ($50 value) for the ultimate support.
- Heel Height: 1 inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
very comfy but did not hold up well
I have worn these shoes 6 times total (full 8 hr days at work) and the leather is already flaking off in the toes. I work in a MD office so I am not rough on shoes or doing anything more than walking around in them. I would have returned if paid full price but since they were on sale I kept them. They are very comfortable and I can wear them all day without pain but I will go back to Dansko shoes since their leather holds up better.
Great support on your feet all they long. The shoes are worth the p rice
Never wore the shoes.
Shoes were comfortable when tried on. However, since they were the same style shoe as the other and there was a variation in the cut I returned this shoe along with the other pair.
The style and quality are great
I tried the shoes when I received them. But did not examine the shoes. They felt great until I wore them. The day I wore them they felt great for a while, then the right shoes was painful. On checking and comparing the 2 shoes: the right shoe was not cut the same as the left. The right shoe was narrow compared to the right.
This shoe is perfect for my needs
I am handicapped, with a drop foot, and this shoe is sturdy, has a lifted heel, which I need, and fits perfectly. I have used the Abeo shoes for years. This is a newer style which I have never had before, but it is great as well.