Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal orthotic footbed type.
Classic style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Marisol mary jane with metatarsal support. The instep strap features an adjustable extra strength hook and loop closure to help secure the foot in place. The lightweight heel is protected by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain or soft burnished nubuck leather upper with an adjustable extra strength hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Achilles pad at the ankle for added support.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform