Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal orthotic footbed type.
Colder temperatures call for customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Pacifica boot with neutral support. The wraparound buckled ankle strap adds style, while the medial zip up closure offers an easy entry. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished leather upper with a wraparound buckled ankle strap for added interest.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Lightweight and flexible TPR outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Stacked, block heel adds stability.
- Shaft Height: Approx. 6½ inches
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a ¼ inch platform