Limited time only, extra 25% discount reflected in cart. No code necessary. All sales final on clearance items.
Warm up and experience the revolutionary, 3-D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Manitoba boot with neutral support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. Perfect for cold weather, the Manitoba offers versatile styling options with a foldover cuff that can be worn up or down. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Premium water-resistant twinface sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- Foldover cuff can be worn up or down to create varying styles.
- Genuine shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture.
- Heat retaining insole board.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet, and reduces shock and stress on joints.
- Open front panel allows easy on and off.
- Durable, direct inject polyurethane outsole is lightweight, flexible and provides traction.
- AIW-0120 TAN