The ABEO® Leather Cleaner & Conditioner is specially formulated to clean and prolong the life of all Walking Company shoes. It cleans and conditions leather, suede, nubuck, and canvas with all natural ingredients derived from coconut and jojoba oils, plus ultra-violet brighteners. Non-toxic and biodegradable, our Leather Cleaner & conditioner does not contain any bleaches, dyes, alcohol, animal products, or harsh chemicals so it protects the environment as well as the shoe.
- Please follow all directions carefully for best results.
- Relaxing the pores of the leather with coconut extract, the dirt, dust and grime trapped within are released.
- Using jojoba extract as a moisturizer, it penetrates and conditions, preventing cracking, scuffing, or discoloration.
- Tough on stains, can help remove dirt, oil, grass, tar, ink, and more.
- Directions: LEATHER - Apply to a clean, soft cloth or sponge. Wipe onto area thoroughly and evenly. Using a dry rag, wipe away moisture and dirt. SUEDE AND NUBUCK - DON’T USE ANY WATER. Apply with soft bristly brush evenly and thoroughly. DO NOT SOP CLEAN. Let dry for a minimum of twelve hours. Back brush with clean dry nylon brush to restore suede or nubuck. CANVAS - Apply Leather Cleaner to clean sponge and wipe the entire area thoroughly and evenly. Let dry naturally out of direct sunlight. DON NOT DRY IN A DRYER.