Top pick by hospital and restaurant staff. Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly. From nurses to administrative staff, Mission is one of our most popular styles among healthcare workers. The slip-resistant TRUBase™ Outsole provides superior grip to keep you safe from everyday hazards. And its microfiber, latex-free TRUComfort™ Insole cradles and cushions the foot, helping to reduce foot, back and leg pain. Mission is lightweight, with a roomy toe box and low heel, for comfort that outlasts your day.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Printed and patent leather patterns may vary from shoe to shoe. To clean, wipe with a soft dry or damp cloth.
- Women order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size UP.
- Best price guaranteed
- Free returns at any store nationwide
- For special offers, create a free account