Equipped for outdoor exploration, the women’s Dansko® Patti features a waterproof leather upper, perfect for unexpected weather. The removable EVA footbed accommodates a custom orthotic for a truly customized fit. The durable Vibram® rubber outsole delivers maximum traction and stability on varied terrain.
- Waterproof suede or nubuck leather upper treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain control.
- Elastic gore detail for a secure fit.
- Breathable, waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber wicks away moisture.
- CleansportNXT controls odor.
- Removable, triple density EVA footbed with arch support absorbs shock.
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability on mixed terrain.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Bought these shoes a couple years ago for work. Very comfortable as I am on my feet all day. This pair is just now getting to the point where I need to think about replacing them. Would definitely buy them again.
Because I'm on my feet all day for work, I needed shoes that don't make my feet hurt at the end of the day. These shoes are very, very comfortable!! Love them!!
Fit like a clog
This are very cute and seem comfortable but fit like a clog versus a shoe so not great for hiking. I will go back to the Paisley which is a perfect walking/light hiking shoe.
ADORE these shoes!
I ordered these through The Walking Company about 2 years ago. And I'm SO happy I did! I LOVE THEM so much! I have weird flat (but not wide) feet and Dansko's are about the only shoe that fits well (I have 6 pair of Dansko clogs...). These are way more substantial and supportive than my similar Merrill's and they still look and feel fantastic after 2 years! I will admit they squeaked quite annoyingly when I got them so I didn't wear them that often...until I put a gel sole under the Dansko sole. Stopped the squeak but still gives me the Dansko sole I love so much! Like little clouds! I wear them ALL THE TIME! HIGHLY recommend! And if they squeak a bit, just put a Walgreens-brand gel sole under the main sole and you'll be in heaven! Do they come in brown??? And is there a birthday discount? :) THANK YOU Dansko and The Walking Company!
Shoes are comfortable and supportive, true to size. My only gripe is the suede quality. After only 6 months there are several scratches and a small cut on the top and the toe box has a small indent. I am not hard on footwear and have never had shoes do this. I would like to see these in a smooth leather and a stronger toe box.