Add instant polish to any business or casual outfit in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Tiara mary jane with built-in support. The full-grain leather upper features an asymetrical extra strength hook and loop instep strap to help secure the foot in place. The molded polyurethane foam footbed delivers body alignment, shock absorption, and all-day comfort. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, delivering all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full-grain leather upper features an asymetrical hook and loop instep strap to ensure an optimal fit.
- Genuine leather lining for breathable comfort.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports the feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible and durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
(Note) Flimsy straps of different lengths
⚠️And I paid FULL PRICE! They're very comfortable and I liked the taupe color. However, (and this is a HUGE 'however), the straps were very flimsy and the right shoe strap was so much longer than the left, I couldn't get it tightened. That is, I ran out of velcro. If I managed to close it, the strap dragged along the floor. I should have sent them back. Oh well. If you can get a pair with Great straps you'll love these shoes!
Flimsy straps of different lengths
They're very comfortable and I liked the taupe color. However, (and this is a HUGE 'however), the straps were very flimsy and the right shoe strap was so much longer than the left, I couldn't get it tightened. That is, I ran out of velcro. If I managed to close it, the strap dragged along the floor. I should have sent them back. Oh well. If you can get a pair with Great straps you'll love these shoes!
Get the Black Ones
The dark taupe ones are comfortable, but by the end of the first day the leather had darkened to ombre and they look old. I should not have branched out from my usual black, which is more forgiving and age better. The asymmetrical strap looks good, and helps hold the shoe on my narrow, high-arched feet which are afflicted with bunions.
These shoes are Very Comfortable and nice looking for casual/dress. But the straps are so poorly made. I keep buying the shoe (my fourth pair) because of the fit and comfort. But the Strap wears thin. I've tried to repair two of the pairs, but it doesn't hold. Honestly, Abeo, really? Can't you get this right? Makes the shoe like buying at a dime store.
I wore these shoes for the first time today when I went out shopping. These shoes were very comfortable and also made my knees feel better. I really like the cushioning at the back of the heel.