Enjoy the laid-back style and built-in orthotic comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Kadie with neutral support. This thong sandal features a printed leather and stretch fabric upper that conforms to the foot. The deep cup heel with a heel crash pad provide enhanced stability and support. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature 3D fit and customized comfort of B.I.O.system.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Printed suede and stretch fabric upper conforms to the foot.
- Soft stretch fabric lining.
- Lightweight, molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds cushioned support.
- Deep cup heel with heel crash pad promotes stability alignment and motion control.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and absorbs shock.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- KW0221N BLACK-WHITE
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Bring the Kadie Back!!!
I probably bought 30 pairs of Kadies over the years. They're the ONLY, I repeat ONLY sandals that work for plantar fasciitis!!!! The soft material with arch support and, most importantly, an amazing heel cup do the job!! The stupid Balboa DOES NOT help plantar fasciitis because the heel is higher than the toe bed!
Bring all the Kadie colors back
I am so disappointed that you stopped making the Kadie flip flop In all the cute colors. It was the only sandal- shoe I wore for four years. Had multiple pair in different colors. I had to buy a different brand and got ankle tendinitis within a month. Please bring them back- watermelon- turquoise etc!
Ring these back
This is the only shoe I won for probably the last 10 years. I used to have them in all colors. Please bring them back in many colors. The only shoe I can wear with no knee pain or plantar fasciitis pain. I wear them and winter also.
Please bring the kadie sandal back in more solid colors. I have been wearing these for years and years and can’t find anything close to the fit of these, I hope u will reconsider and start bringing them back. I am a lover of this style!!!!