Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Huntington with neutral support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water and stain resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Not the same as a older pair
I have a old pair of these And I loved the arch and the support. But I bought new ones and the bottoms are slippery and have a plastic bottom feel. I’m older and need good traction. Have to return.
They go where I go, with me all the way.
I purchase these shoes in 2010 after having bunion surgery on both feet. I also have plantar fasciitis. They still look good, they wear well, and they go wherever I go. They are the perfect walking sandals, very comfortable. I also wear them to work with my professional dress attire, removing them before entering a meeting.
The best sandal EVER!
I had a hard time with the price initially. But let me tell you this sandal is worth it’s weight in gold. My doctor recommended as I suffered from constant plantar fasciitis. I have now lived in them for 5 years and they are still wearable!! Seriously this sandal supports you like no other! I can’t overemphasis how incredibly cradling and supportive these are. I’ve worn them numerous times while swimming and a couple of white water trips as well.. These sandals deliver! You will not be disappointed!
Supportive, best for high-volume feet
These are cute, supportive and comfortable right out of the box. My biggest criticism of them is that the straps are not adjustable enough. I initially ordered my usual Abeo sandal size 7 and they were too short in length, though the straps fit well. I ordered the 7.5 to try and they felt better, though I can’t seem to adjust the straps tight enough for them to fit snugly. I ended up keeping the 7.5s anyway because they felt more comfortable and looked like they fit me better, however, if they stretch out at all, they won’t fit me. They will be floppy. I have average volume feet with a wide toe box. If the straps don’t even tighten down enough for average volume feet, then these definitely can’t be worn comfortably (nor safely) by people with narrow or small volume feet. So I titled my review that these are best for high-volume/wide feet. They could improve these shoes to 5-stars by making the straps more adjustable.
Best and Longest Lasting
My first pair of Abeos were bought due extreme foot pain walking in Chicago. The arch support was phenomenal and they lasted me 12 years! Most comfortable sandal I've ever owned! Buying a new pair, but I'd bet that I could wear the first pair another year or 2!