Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Grace sandal with neutral support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet using digital scan technology. The adjustable, buckled ankle strap secures the foot in place. B.I.O.system sandals are designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Soft nubuck leather upper with rhinestones for added interest.
- Adjustable buckled ankle strap for a secure fit.
- Microsuede wrapped, dual-density PU footbed absorbs shock.
- Polyurethane outsole is flexible and lightweight.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1-inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
- AG50456N SILVER GLITZ
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I have other Abeo sandals in size 8. After reading reviews I ordered an 8.5 and they fit perfectly. I have moderate bunions and the straps are in the right place to cover them yet fit comfortably. From the photo I thought the heal and footbed were black but they're silvery-charcoal-gray. As another reviewer wrote, the straps are beige, not silver. Very pretty and comfy!
Not for wider feet
This is a beautiful dressy sandal that offered the promise of a comfortable well-fitting dress shoe. Unfortunately the straps on the forefoot did not accommodate my somewhat wider feet. The forefoot straps are not flexible or adjustable. Someone with a narrower foot will appreciate the fit. My other Abeo shoes in medium width have always fit my feet. I am disappointed and have returned these shoes.
Comfortable and pretty
I was looking for a comfortable but stylish shoe for my daughters wedding and I have found it here! They are a neutral bone color which would complement many outfits. I’ve only worn them around the house but looking forward to a night of dancing!
Perfect for a wedding!
After giving up on comfort and trying on dozens of shoes, I bought very uncomfortable strappy shoes at a department store for my daughter’s wedding. It was an afterthought to go to the Walking Company because I didn’t think anything would be dressy enough. I liked the look of these and the color was what I wanted. I was amazed at the comfort!!! I was on my feet all night and danced in them! They also are very attractive and looked great with my gown.
These shoes are so pretty and will be perfect for daughters wedding day. They do seem to run a lil small. Ordered an 8 and having to return for an 8.5. Hoping the .5 size larger is perfect!