Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Grace sandal with metatarsal support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet using digital scan technology. The adjustable, buckled ankle strap secures the foot in place. B.I.O.system sandals are designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Soft nubuck leather upper with rhinestones for added interest.
- Adjustable buckled ankle strap for a secure fit.
- Microsuede wrapped, dual-density PU footbed absorbs shock.
- Polyurethane outsole is flexible and lightweight.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1 inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Foot slides forward
I was looking for a shoe that was dressy enough to wear with a gown to my son's wedding, but also comfortable. While I wouldn't wear this shoe with a shorter dress because of the black footbed and general styling of the shoe, it would have been absolutely fine with a gown - the front of the shoe with it's subtle bling dresses it up enough. I purchased navy which is very nice. My problem is that my foot slides forward in the shoe and doesn't sit properly in the footbed. When I first put it on , it feels great ... but as soon as I start walking, my foot slides forward and so the arch support ends up askew and in the wrong place and my toes are at the very end of the shoe. I do NOT have a narrow foot, in fact every now and then I have to buy wide shoes. But between the back strap not being positioned or styled in a way to really hold the foot back and the front of the shoes which is slightly on the wide side - my foot slides. I may try buying another pair - perhaps the one I got was slightly off because I didn't read any similar complaints in other reviews.
I have these in the blue. They are really cute with jeans, and very comfortable. I would love to see them in red (Ruby slippers).
Style and comfort
Love these shoes, more styles and colors need to be released. With and without glitz!! I can appreciate that these don't have velcro closure.
Love the sparkle!
Wonderful sandal that can be worn with a dress or even nice jeans. Love the rhinestone that sparkle. Can wear for several hours with comfort. I have the ones in blue too and those are just as wonderful. Great arch support and like the way the shoe cradles the foot so the heels don't slide side to side. Really like that it has leather upper straps.
Love the style and comfort.
I ordered these shoes for a granddaughters wedding and love that, even though I have severe arthritic damage in my feet, I am able to wear them. They look dressy and, at the same time, they are comfortable.