Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Balboa sandal with neutral support blends casual style, all-day comfort, and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal, and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the customized built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock, and stress on joints. Also available in Metatarsal and Post pads.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This is my second pair these sandals. The first pair just finally wore out after 6 years. I can’t live without the comfort and support of these sandals. This new pair are wow on looks with the shiny black textured leather and wow on comfort. Well worth the price.
I have two pair of these and they are the best, especially since sandals are difficult to put my orthotics into. I have worn mine out over the past few years so want to buy more but it is very expensive to order from Canada. Since we have been unable to travel to the states I just haven’t bought new ones. If online ordering offered free shipping to Canadian customers I would have ordered more this summer. Can only order if there is a good deal, exchange rates are high enough.
Comfortable but hot
The sandal is very comfortable but my feet get sweaty from the material of the sole and under the straps.
I originally ordered my usual size, 8.5 (sometimes I even wear a 9 in athletic shoes), but sadly these shoes were too big. There was too much space at the heel and at the top. I did a free exchange and luckily size 8 is perfect! They are so comfy straight out of the box. I have nearly flat feet but I didn’t opt for the post version of the shoe. The neutral still has plenty of support.
My daughter asked me why I always wear Balboa sandals. My response was they are as comfortable as slippers. I own many pairs in a variety of colors. Highly recommend these sandals.