Get through the workweek in the women’s ABEO 24/7 Abby mary jane. Comfortable and stylish, the Abby features a rich leather upper with a Suregrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole, and includes an ABEO 3D³ Premium Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the ultimate support on the job or around town.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Artisan burnished leather is soft, flexible and long lasting.
- Breathable leather and microsuede lining controls moisture.
- Hook and loop mary jane closure.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Heel Height: 1 inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This sho has been the pair for me for several years. Yet, it seems there has been a change in the makers of these shoes. I bough a black pair and now the right shoe toe top is peeling. I bought a brown pair and the underneath sole literally came right off the shoe. Tried have it glued back yet it just didn’t feel like the same shoe. I am so saddened about this. I hope the new stock is better reviewed as I would like to purchased these shoes again in size 6.5. I see the new price is already sold out. They were a great walking shoe for me with plantar faciitis and a bunion on my right foot. Please have them made again with proper materials. Thank you.
Size 11 Abeo 24/7 Abby
Please bring back size 11 of women's Abeo 24/7 Abby. Most comfortable shoe for work and home, great for walking as well. I've been waiting for 18 months. Thanks
Pewter Mary Jane
Please bring back pewter in all sizes, particularly Size 9. I have had several pair. The pewter is my favorite!!
Layer of sole peeling off
I purchased these shoes on 11/11/19 and wore them a few times. They are comfortable but today I noticed that a layer of the sole is peeling off. Totally disappointed that I paid a high price for these shoes and this happened.
My Go To Shoe
This is probably my eight pair of these shoes. They are SO comfortable! I wear them for work and home. I’m a service professional, on my feet most of the day. With a medical grade insole for plantars fasciitis; why would I wear anything else?