Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Dress Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. ABEO 3D3 Dress Orthotics feature a lower profile and a 3/4 length to conveniently fit into your favorite dress shoes. Perfect for the work week or an evening out!
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Durable leather top cover is soft, smooth and breathable.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on joints.
- Suede bottom layer prevents movement and slipping in shoes.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I use these in dancing shoes for additional support. They work great in shoes that will not accept a full length orthotic. Overtime, they mold to your foot. When I purchased my shoes, I tried them on with this orthotic so that I would know it fit.
Didn't work for me
I bought these dress orthotics, another casual orthotic and an an athletic orthotic from The Walking Company at the recommendation of my orthopedist after being diagnosed with metatarsaglia. The casual and athletic orthotics are fantanstic. These are awful - I don't understand how anyone can put these in any shoe and still put their foot in the shoe. I tried them on with a lot of my shoes and one after the other, the shoes didn't fit (by a lot). I think I'd have to buy all new shoes a size or size and a half larger. Returned.
Having plantar fasciitis, these have been a huge help for my dress shoes that I wear to work!
Fits in most of my shoes.
I have many shoes that would not accommodate a full size orthotic. Although my foot is more fatigued at the end of the day with this particular pair, some days I prefer to wear shoes that go well with my outfit.
Want to like them!
I really was excited about these. They provide comfort and support however i can’t use them in most of my dress shoes. They take up too much room and make my shoes too tight. Would have to go up a half size in my shoes to be able to use them.