Paisley is a sport-inspired walking shoe that’s packed with performance features, including Scotchgard™ treated upper leathers; a breathable, waterproof membrane; DuPont Sorona™ for moisture management; CleansportNXT™ for odor control; and a Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch™ Technology.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Waterproof suede or nubuck leather upper treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain control.
- Seam sealed waterproof construction.
- Lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable, waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber wicks away moisture.
- CleansportNXT controls odor.
- Removable, triple density EVA footbed with arch support absorbs shock.
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability on mixed terrain.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I love love love these! Great fit!
I bought these for hikes where I my feet may get wet or when it may rain. SHOES rarely to never fit me out of the box. I have needs for a med arch and lots of toe room. These give me both. I also have a hard time with heels slipping and for a size 6 shoe these were perfect. I wear a slightly thicker or hiking specific sock with these. For size comparison I usually wear a size 5 1/2 in a sandle and 6 in a sneaker.
Love these shoes!Purchased mine in Dec 2021 and wear them almost everyday and they still look new. I originally bought them because of Hx plantar fasciitis. I also have metatarsalia and have custom arch supports. Very easy to take out Dansko arch support and insert new customs. Podiatrist and orthotics technician very impressed with fit and room in toe after inserting new custom orthotics. No need to buy new shoe.
Best Hiking Shoes Ever!
These are the best walking shoes I have ever owned! I have worn them on many hiking trails, and they were comfortable from day one. After several years and a few hundred miles, they are showing some wear on the soles. Sadly, The Walking Company is sold out of my size. 😢
Had an older model called Peggy. They were similar. Paisley model has laces that are further down on the toe part of the shoe and flat laces instead of round. Fit right out of the box no break in period needed. Wear them for work all day with no pain. Was worried and the suede but so far no issues. Very happy. True to size.
These walking shoes are very uncomfortable shoes.Very stiff. Not worth the money!
These shoes are over priced & very uncomfortable shoes.Period.