Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Genna with neutral support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water and stain-resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I ordered the Genna hoping it would be an alternative to the Huntington which Abeo stops making. There was no comparison, the materials were inferior, the arch support was not comparable, and the sole and base of the shoe was inferior. This is a cheaply made shoe masquerading as a quality sandal. Don't bother.
Best walking shoes ever!
I’m wearing this exact walking shoe right now. The comfort can’t be beat. They are very supportive and durable too! I walk my pup every day on trails near our home and these walking sandals are much more comfortable than tennis shoes!