Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Genna with metatarsal support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Water and stain-resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Please bring back the Huntington
This is meant to replace the Huntington but doesn't compare. It still has good metatarsal support but the shoe is not made with as good of material.
Bring back the Hunnington
The Hunnington was well made, attractive and durable. Bring it back. Thank you.
BRING BACK THE HUNTINGTON!!!
Bring back the Huntington!!! This Goleta II footbed doesn't compare. I've even bought -- and returned -- a couple pairs of the Goleta II sandals, hoping they'd be a good substitute for the Huntington, but no comparison. Not at all. Bring back the Huntington! It was perfect--unparalleled in support, cushioning, and fit.
Bring back the huntington
I ordered these since the huntington is out in my size. I have an 8.5 in huntington so ordered and 8 in these. They are too big and my foot slides all around in them. Was very disappointed! I wish ABEO would bring back the Huntington! It's the only sandal I've found to work for my foot!