Get moving in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO Smart 3450. Perfect for walking or long days on your feet, this athletic style features a breathable textile and synthetic leather upper with a lightly padded tongue and collar for added support. The durable rubber outsole delivers ultimate grip, wear, and comfort performance.
Developed and tested at Stanford University, SMARTsystem’s patent pending midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.*
- Breathable textile upper with synthetic overlays for durability and support.
- Padded tongue and collar provide support and comfort.
- Breathable, mesh lining keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Removable moisture-wicking EVA insole.
- Patent-pending dual-density midsole is designed to reduce knee stress and prevent the progression and onset of osteoarthritis.
- Cushioned footbed delivers superior comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole delivers ultimate grip, wear, and comfort performance.
- Does not include ABEO® 3D3 Orthotic. Sold separately.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This shoe is cut short. Should've ordered 1/2 size larger, but all other shoes in this brand fit accurately so impossible to know to order 1/2 size up. Probably comfortable, but hard to say since they are too small.
I love these shoes paired with the blue ortho inserts. I am disappointed Abeo is no longer carrying the blue insoles, they were so comfortable. I will be purchasing another pair of these. I had painful plantar fasciitis especially in my left foot. These make walking bearable. I was also able to walk 14 miles in them easily even with my fasciitis. I am also sad all of the Walking Company stores that carried a wide arrangement of ortho shoes including Abeo, shut down during Covid. It is now necessary to order online and the convenience and ease of trying in and buying in person is gone 👎
Good stability for knees and support
I have worn Smart for several years and they have worked well for me. I wear them for my daily 2 mile walk, hiking on trails and keep a “clean” pair for house and errands. For me the Smart system have kept my osteoarthritis at bay.
1/2 size too small
Great looking shoe, but should have ordered a 1/2 size larger.
Walking on Air
I have had 2 foot operations and dealt with Planter Fasciitis for years. I bought these hoping they would help ease my pain so that I could walk and workout again. I also bought the Abeo 3D Premium Orthotics. Since these arrived my foot pain has been diminished and I am able to workout hard again. It is incredible to me how my feet feel so supported and so cushioned. I have zero pain now and it feels like I am walking on air. I 100% recommend these shoes. They are true to size. If you order the Orthotics order 1 size smaller than your shoe size.