Enjoy weekend comfort in the women’s Taos Star casual sneaker. The Star features a canvas upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit, breathable canvas lining and a durable rubber outsole for traction and stability.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Canvas uppers with a lace up vamp provides a secure fit.
- Breathable canvas lining.
- Removable polyurethane Curves & Pods® footbed treated with Aegis microbe shield® to protect from odors, staining and deterioration while providing cushioning, metatarsal arch support, and shock absorption.
- Durable rubber outsole is flexible and provides traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Merkle good for bad foot 1/18/‘22
I love these shoes; I have a denim pair and love them. I, as others have stated, I wear them all the the time. I have a bad left foot and the lacing allows me to adjust for swelling. Thank you for the great price. I look forward to sporting my new color and sharing where I got them!
Walk all day!
I have two pairs and I walk all over my university campus in these. I paid full price and don't regret it. I have very picky feet: high arches and slightly wide. The only thing I don't like about the white canvas ones is that you have to clean them frequently to keep them white. I prefer the darker colors.
very stiff and uncomfortable
I like the look of these shoes but I find the fabric very stiff and uncomfortable to wear. I thought they would be more supple and soft. I don’t wear them because they are uncomfortable.
The shoe itself looks good, but I normally wear a size 9 and it was very tight. Toes rubbing against the top of the shoe. Had to return.
Love the support in these shoes but they run almost a full size too small. I have a narrow 7.5 foot and bought an 8 because I read they ran small. I will be returning them for an 8.5.